The BONX Grip package contains the following items.
A. The BONX Earpiece Body
B. Earloops (S/M/L)
C. Earbuds (S/M)
D. USB Cable for charging
E. Tin Carry Case
F. Product Warranty
G. BONX Sticker
Names and Functions
- Press this button for 1 second to switch on the Mic “Mute”.
- When not used together with the BONX App, Multifunctional Button could be utilized for receiving/disconnecting incoming calls.
- You can adjust the volume by separate single clicks. The volume adjustment has seven steps.
- Continuous 1 sec press switches on the “Stand-by Mode”.
- S/M/L 3 different sizes included.
- S/M 2 different sizes included.
Battery charging Port
- To charge the BONX Earpiece, please connect the microUSB Cable to the port.
- Information on how to operate the Power Button is included in the section “2-2. OLED indicators”.
- Flashing pattern and color of the LED Light indicate status of the power ON/OFF. For detailed information, please refer to the “2-2. LED Flashing”.
- It is a unique ID that identifies your BONX Earpiece.
- When connecting a smartphone to the BONX Earpiece through Bluetooth, please check the ID accordingly.
- For details about the pairing method, please refer to the “5-2. Pairing the BONX Earpiece with a Smartphone”.